You are an Interpersonal Thinker
Like to think about other people, and try to understand them
Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues
Like interpersonal thinkers, Leonardo had lots of friends and contacts, and was a popular figure at the Italian court.
Other Interpersonal thinkers include
Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare
Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include
Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher
To find out the type of thinker you are ~ please click below.
1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book #1 — first sentence
3. Book #2 — last sentence on page fifty
4. Book #3 — second sentence on page one hundred
5. Book #4 — next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty
6. Book #5 — final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph
I woke to the patter of rain on canvas, with the feel of my first husband’s kiss on my lips. Only the sea and the whistling wind could be heard. If Scarlett O’Hara could look to better times, why couldn’t I? “God would find a way.” For a moment, he thought he heard a woman’s voice…the wisdom of the ages…whispering up from the chasms of the earth.
Books the sentences were pulled from:
1. The Fiery Cross – Diana Gabaldon
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – JK Rowling
3. Prime Cut – Diane Mott Davidson
4. Lying Awake – Mark Salzman
5. The Da Vinci Code – Dan Brown
These books are the top five on Mount TBR.