As we get ready for the beginning of summer, it is easy to begin to think of the jobs we once held during the summer months . . . or even of the jobs that led us to what we are doing, now. Celebrity magicians are no different in that regard. For instance, do you know:
- Which magician worked as a lifeguard during the summer months?
- Which magician worked for a carnival touring company?
- Which world-famous magician was once a columnist for the former PC/Computing magazine?
- Which magician once co-owned a dry cleaning business?
Article (and interactive slideshow!) continues, HERE.
How much do you know about Las Vegas magician Mac King? Here are some little known facts about the performer which headlines in one of the very few family-friendly shows available on the Las Vegas Strip:
- While performing his cut-and-restored rope routine, Mac severed the tip of his thumb. Badly injured, he tried to stop the bleeding. When that didn’t work, Mac asked if there was a doctor or nurse in the audience. A nurse did come forward and managed to stop the bleeding. King finished that show, as well as the one that followed, before going to the hospital in order to be treated for his injury.
- King graduated–in 1981–from Macalester College in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Macalester is a private liberal arts college. King attended the college on a National Merit Scholarship. Mac graduated–with Highest Honors–with a double major in Magic and Anthropology.
Article continues, HERE.