As we get ready for the beginning of summer, it is easy to begin to think of the jobs we once held during the summer months . . . or even of the jobs that led us to what we are doing, now. Celebrity magicians are no different in that regard. For instance, do you know:
- Which magician worked as a lifeguard during the summer months?
- Which magician worked for a carnival touring company?
- Which world-famous magician was once a columnist for the former PC/Computing magazine?
- Which magician once co-owned a dry cleaning business?
Article (and interactive slideshow!) continues, HERE.
How much do you know about the audible, taller half of Penn & Teller? Here are some little-known facts about Las Vegas magician Penn Jillette:
- In order to demonstrate that he didn’t have “any tricks up his sleeves” – Penn used to arrive onstage for his magical performances, naked.
- Penn was once an on-air announcer for the cable channel Comedy Central.
- In 1974 he was part of a three-person act called the Asparagus Valley Cultural Society. The other two members of the act were Wier Chrisemer and someone that Penn had been introduced to earlier that same year: Teller.
Article continues, HERE.